The new visual identity and a new trade name lay the foundation for the reorientation of EHF’s corporate identity.
At the center of our new visual identity is our revised logo with the claim “Intellectual Property”. We have decided to further develop the corporate identity of EHF in order to more clearly position ourselves in the market with a modern and uniform image. Along with this, we are also introducing our new domain, ehf-ip.com, in line with our new trade name, “EHF Intellectual Property”, to simplify and standardize internal and external communication.
Here is an overview of the most important changes:
- Our new design is visible to you appears in our letterheads and presentations.
- On the phone you will be greeted with “Kanzlei EHF” from now on.
- Our new domain for e-mail and our homepage is ehf-ip.com. E-mails to the previous mail addresses as well as website visits under ehf-patent.com will be redirected.
- The name Epping Hermann Fischer Patentanwaltsgesellschaft mbH will continue to be registered as a company name in the Commercial Register and will remain in the postal and billing address.
- There will be no changes to our proven organization, team structure or method of operation.